This position will be on site in Temple, TX.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go. Duties of the Position:
Work Experience Required:
- Working directly with customers in a Mclane Corporate Office as well as a Mclane Distribution Center, installing and supporting both
software and hardware.
- Specifically working with desktops, laptops, thin clients, servers, networks and phone equ1pment.
- The field technician is expected to support all divisional and Corporate information Technology Projects while keeping accurate documentation.
A teammate in this position must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in an IT environment with a focus on Intel/Microsoft Windows based Systems
- Knowledge of Cisco networking language and equipment
- Ability to follow instructions on paper or commands via a phone conference during the installation/deployment of hardware or software or while resolving a hardware or software problem
- Office Environment
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.