Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned :
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Develop automation testing framework and tools
- Create comprehensive test strategies
- Execute test cases and plans for current and new products
- Identify and triage software defects.
- Support the application in production, once it is has been deployed
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years of related system test engineering experience with Windows or LINUX systems.
- Experience taking ownership of the test automation process including:
- Reviewing business rules & logs, then writing code to stress test the system
- Creating test plans, test cases and test result documentation
- Experience in software development testing frontend and backend applications
- Moderate level programming experience strictly for automation purposes using C#, or .Net Core
- Understands source control including proper branching, merging, commits, and comments
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Familiarity with development and testing of an Angular Single-Page-Application (SPA)
- Experience programming using the .NET 4.5+/Core Frameworks
- Experience with both Web API and Restful API to communicate between systems
- Any exposure to RabbitMQ for relayable messaging
- Experience with database development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field; Master's degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field highly desirable.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.