As an eCommerce Product Manager within Lennox's Digital organization, you will have responsibility for driving the eCommerce buying journey within the Lennox dealer website. The Product Manager responsibilities will include owning the product's strategy, developing, and maintaining the product roadmap, and conveying the roadmap to the development team to ensure they build the product according to plan. To be successful in this role, you need excellent communication skills, as well as product management experience. You will work with customer requirements as well as different business functions including UX, marketing, supply chain, IT, customer service, store operations, and release management. In addition, you will be expected to be the biggest advocate of your product to customers through customer feedback sessions, Lennox Live events, and webinars.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Possess a fundamental understanding of the eCommerce end-to-end customer experience, features and functionality
- Responsible for product ownership, backlog, roadmap and be a key part of the eCommerce digital strategy
- Work with product owner or BA to assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve overall customer experience
- Experience in optimizing product features after launch through data-driven iteration
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases in partnership with UX researcher
- Partner with digital marketing team to coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature and develop the core positioning and messaging for different digital products
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners, stakeholders, and customers for gathering feedback and development of new features
- Conduct product training for internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and maintain product data updates as needed
- Receive and prioritize customer issues in Service Now/email/calls
- Partners with marketing team to create landing pages, webinars, promotions and help content
- Drive eCommerce adoption and customer retention
- Measures and tracks project performance and build reporting KPIs for management including updates and progress reports of all activities.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
- Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new developments and competing priorities arise - balancing routine tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature for you.
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in getting the job done with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or 5+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce environments or digital projects
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience as a Product Lead
- Ability to communicate to various stakeholders ranging from tactical technical detail to high level strategy
- Shown ability to influence and coordinate cross-organization teams to implement important company priorities
- Experience in Azure DevOps/TFS/JIRA
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development methodology
- Proficient with Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good communication and soft skills along with good interpersonal and team skills are very essential
- Proven experience in collaborating with business, technical and creative teams to deliver B2B/B2E user experiences
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities and projects across varying brands or business units
- Understanding of web technology fundamentals, including mobile and app
- Travel may be required (less than 10%)
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as having the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!