We are looking for a talented product management professional to join the Epsilon product management team in the newly created role of Director of Product Management, Emerging Vertical Solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing product and growth strategies for advertising and marketing technology products in emerging verticals such as financial services, healthcare, media, telecom, and travel. To do this, you need to be experienced in conducting market analysis, using client insights, and understanding industry and technology trends to develop products and solutions that are valued by our clients. Strong analytical, collaboration, and communication skills are essential as you work closely with other product managers, sales leaders, and senior executives internally and externally.Responsibilities will include:
Ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Act as vertical advocate and play the primary role in defining and driving the vision and long-term business strategy for emerging verticals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set go-to-market priorities, product adoption goals, and track revenue growth or other key performance indicators.
- Synthesize market feedback to find revenue growth opportunities and competitive threats. Define client challenges, size opportunities, and prioritize initiatives for the emerging verticals that are differentiated, scalable, and repeatable.
- Report progress against established goals to senior management. Proactively implement adjustments to plans when they start to go off track.
- Train cross-functional teams on the "what, why and how" of the emerging vertical solutions so the teams to understand, embrace and evangelize the vertical solutions.
- Work with marketing to drive vertical customization of product positioning, case studies and marketing collateral that clearly articulates Epsilon's unique market differentiation.
- Support the sales team by taking part in client conversations and new business pitches.
Additional InformationAbout Epsilon
- 7+ years of experience in product management, digital marketing, and/or consulting with 4+ years of experience with AdTech or MarTech solutions.
- Industry knowledge of at least one emerging vertical (financial services, healthcare, media, telecom, or travel.)
- Owned a product or solution from introduction through launch and into maturity.
- Experience effectively influencing stakeholders and driving resolutions.
- Strong communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree. Advanced degree and/or MBA desirable
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients' ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company's industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon's people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.When you're one of us, you get to run with the best.
For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Epsilon. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.