Description Robert Half is looking to add a Systems Analyst to our clients project team.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to identify, translate, and document all business requirements, processes and proposed solutions.
- Drive continuous training and research to drive modernization and risk mitigation; power continuous improvement for all system interfaces.
- Suggest improvements for IT systems, processes associated with software technology planning, development, implementation, security and interfaces.
- Analyze procedures and problems, business and user requirements to automate process.
- Assist in training users to work on systems and programs, provide problem resolution and support for apps and systems.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and leverage end-to-end knowledge to identify people, process, and technology gaps pertaining to system communications. Assess gaps and communicate with all parties to resolve.
- Perform feasibility studies, review computer systems capabilities, work flow, schedule limitations, and assist in planning or developing new systems or modifying existing to improve.
- Examine and test systems to identify code problems, software errors, work with programmers to correct. Requirements A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Management Information Systems OR, in lieu of degree, equal work experience is preferred.Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in layman or technical terms as required.Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience with systems integration and data platforms. Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.