Contract to Hire
Plano, TX, Columbus, OH, or Wilmington DE
We are working with a well-known financial services client that is looking to add a SAS Programmer to their team.
- Design, develop and deploy optimal automation solutions for various data mining, data reporting, customer insight dashboard, account projection and financial forecast etc. by using Visual Basic, Macro or other languages and tools for the group.
- Improve data and forecast efficiency by enhancing existing data reporting processes.
- Provide data and analytics support for the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company to design and deliver customized and automated reports and synthesize the data and reports into actionable insights to influence and drive business and marketing strategies for the business.
- Lead small to medium sized projects to expand and enhance team solutions and services.
- Maintain adherence to agreed upon SLA's and provide status on automation projects and opportunities
- Minimum 3 years of SAS Programming experience
- Minimum of 2 of experience in UNIX
- Experience on Autosys scheduler
- Looking for a resource who has good hands-on experience with SAS base and advanced programming
- Exceptional ability in handling complex SQL and performance tuning capabilities with multiple databases like Teradata, Oracle, SQLSVR, Sybase etc.
- Design and implementation knowledge on SAS Viya platform.
- Good knowledge on batch processing, Unix Shell scripting, AWS cloud concepts and banking domain will be added advantage