NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a QAT Senior Director (L&A) - REMOTE to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
This position can be 100% remote.
- Drives transformation around testing practices
- Evolves standards to a repeatable signa level practices
- Analyzes root cause to ensure that we retrofit improvements based on defects
- Creates the appropriate executive dashboards for testing
- Helps architects a Pre-Production pilot environment for large programs ensuring the highest levels of quality
- Develops a comprehensive client facing plans for sign off
- Develops production/work readiness best practices
- Coordinates with program teams cutover activities
- Tracks and ensures resolution of testing issues
- Establishes with teams for defects work arounds
- Works closely with production teams to ensure that the promotion of code practices align with best practices
- Leads the UAT components of the program, including working with TMO to maintain plans, manage resources assigned for the initiative
- 10+ years QAT Software Project Management experience
- 5+ years Life Insurance domain experience
- 2+ years experience managing projects in a product development ecosystem
- 2+ years experience in managing both Agile and Waterfall projects
Preferred/Nice to have:
- Enterprise-level implementations within a management consulting organization
- Understanding of OCM
- Drives formalized documentation
- Life insurance industry running large QA initiatives.
|Location||Plano, TX (75094)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Posted||10 days ago|