Description A reputable company in need of a Programmer Analyst has partnered with Robert Half to find someone with a passion for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives who also has a strong understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements. You would provide guidance on developing or altering applications or databases, employing research and fact-finding techniques. Based in Plano, Texas, this is a long-term contract/contract/temporary to permanent Programmer Analyst employment opportunity you do not want to miss.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assists in the developing communication content for specific system changes being implemented in production
- Analyzes and documents issues. Works with other programmers to correct code problems
- Builds and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
- Provides end users and other partner groups with continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
- Analyzes user requests for systems changes or improvements. Documents functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Develops recommendation as to how, when or whether to proceed with making the changes
- Build and evaluate programming changes prior to implementation for each systems development phase. Record test cases and expected outcomes. Ensure that requirements are met. May create simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May suggest acceptance/rejection in cases where not all requirements are met Requirements - Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Command of PC and mainframe hardware/software
- Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
- Resourceful project management background
- Deep understanding of AngularJS
- React.js experience
- Knowledge of UI UX And Design
- Less SASS experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Magento Ecommerce
- Adeptness in HTML
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit for more information.