Category: Account Service
JobSchedule: Full time
Posted Date: 2024-02-09T18:00:24+00:00
As a Billing Escalations Account Manager II you will partner with Sales, Service, Product, Operations, Revenue Management, Finance and Controls to streamline the client billing experience. As a subject matter expert of billing system, you will address billing related questions, investigate issues, and craft strategic billing solutions. You will monitor and proactively alert the relationship teams when necessary to intercept errors and manage revenue risk exposure. The Billing Escalations Team is aligned to the Commercial Bank Middle Office Shared Services pillar but liaises with internal stakeholders across functions and lines of business, developing and implementing billing policies and controls as well conducting partner training.
- Deliver options for solutions to client/stakeholder needs via consultations on complex billing set-ups in partnership with Sales, Service, Product, Billing Implementations and TS Billing Operations
- Track and categorize escalations to identify common trends and opportunities for process improvements and training
- Proactively reach out to relationship team to flag billing anomalies or variances to identify root cause
- Provide on-the-spot training with best practices and ways to avoid errors going forward
- Assist in analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities
- Regularly evaluate procedures and job aides used by the team and immediately raise clarifications or detected outdate info
- Review existing methods and propose improvements through procedural changes, training, automation, enhancements, etc.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Detail-obsessed with innovative mindset and excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues
- Proven effective communicator with experience in resolving conflict and facilitating decision-making
- Ability to organize and manage projects with minimal supervision and follow through to completion
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and support a cohesive, collaborative & inclusive work environment
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities and Skills:
- Core cash pricing and billing experience
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Business analysis, database querying and process mapping experience preferred
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of JPMorgan Chase & Co.. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.