The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineering Integrator. The successful candidate will provide enterprise-wide systems engineering and integration support to an operational government customer within the Intelligence Community. This position manages projects and processes with minimal oversight and provides input to new products, processes or standards in operational plans in order to implement customer integrations and/or objectives. The candidate will be required to possess demonstrable technical skills and the ability to work constructively and collaboratively across multiple functional and technical areas to achieve a positive impact on explicitly stated and implicit program goals.
This position is contingent upon contract award
The Senior Systems Engineering Integrator will be responsible for:
- Lead systems engineering and integration support to assess, plan, coordinate, schedule and implement projects from inception through system transition.
- Manage system integration projects and provide reliable data to the customer enabling them to make informed decisions regarding the installation, integration checkout and test of operational system modifications and upgrades.
- Expertly communicate with many levels within the program, other contractor and government stakeholders and work to positively influence at an operational level regarding policies, procedures and practices.
- This role will lead systems engineering and integration on state-of-the-art systems in a dense and dynamic environment
- Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment
- Oversee, maintain and supply expert level tradecraft, systems knowledge to enable successful operations
- Lead the product verification process
- Manage strategic planning and collaboration as necessary
- Lead the integration of government systems and provide training assistance on tools and collection
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Systems installation, integration and test experience
- Excellent Systems Engineering technical abilities and project management skills
- Requirements analysis demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment (Government, Military, SETA, and Contractor)
- RFC impact review and assessment experience
- Understanding of cross site and enterprise level planning and implementation practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert level knowledge of project management.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with leaders across the site
- Ability to manage efficient, organized systems processing and analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience with Customer NSIS and/or rapid delivery methods
- Excellent customer relationships
- Experience working across contract and location boundaries
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence beneficial
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
REQNUMBER: R OTHLOC-PL-2D1488
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.