Work for a dynamic company specializing in technical support services and engineering consultancy. Decision Technologies, Inc. has extensive experience developing RF Systems and Missile Sensors, production transition, quality and reliability assessment, test and evaluation, and logistics support. We match our capabilities to the needs of our customers. Join an experienced team that provides exceptional support and leadership in our core competencies.
Decision Technologies offers employees a competitive salary and benefits package, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Short and Long-Term Disability. As a growing company, we provide advancement opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement.
We seek a qualified Research/Network Analyst in Las Cruces, NM (White Sands Missile Range).
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE
This position will provide direct technical support to the Government In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) as a Network Analyst for the AN/TPS-80 Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR) Program Management Office (PMO) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Team. The candidate will be responsible for providing data collection and management support for various systems and T&E Events. In addition, the candidate will assist with the design and implementation of data collection architectures to support T&E objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serves as a research and network analyst for the USMC TPS-80 G/ATOR development program.
- Participates as part of the G/ATOR test team focusing on data collection architecture, network operations, supporting test planning, and defining data structures to be collected during test.
- Supports engineering efforts related to design and implementation of data collection architectures and equipment.
- Manage networks to ensure system stability and integrity of data,
- Data entry for records management and documentation,
- Provides management support for data collection during test events.
- Evaluates test plans and provides recommendations for implementation.
- Supports test execution, providing network analysis and troubleshooting.
- Participates in post testing analysis, lessons learned discussions, and implementation of test architecture improvements.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE preferred) or ability to complete certification within 18 months
- Working knowledge of network architectures and protocols
- Experience troubleshooting network related problems
- Familiarity with basic records management processes
- Practical experience in test planning and participating as part of a test team
- Experience participating in post-testing working groups and related analysis meetings
- Good Interpersonal communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge, understanding, and use of Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Visio, and Power Point
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory environment and Group Policy Management
- Network + certification desired
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Familiarity with Nessus or other common vulnerability scanning tools
Travel is required to support test events and coordination meetings (as much as 50% travel)
Decision Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.