GEOINT Systems Engineer
We are seeking a GEOINT Systems Engineer to provide support for system analysis for all GEOINT operations processes. The ideal candidate will have expertise in scheduling, resource allocation, collection strategies, detection, processing, and overall mission effectiveness. The functions and processes will cover all GEOINT system analyses for the following systems: spacecraft, payloads, subsystems, and ground systems.
- Formulate and conduct System level analyses, including modeling and simulation of Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT).
- Collect and analyze performance metrics and allocation plans to prepare for potential system impacts.
- Collect, analyze/trend, and report Operational performance and interface metrics.
- Support GEOINT analysis of system impacts due to issues, discrepancy reports (DRs), and anomalies.
- Support Radar analysis of system impacts due to issues, discrepancy reports (DRs), and anomalies.
- Perform trade studies optimizing collection across all radar missions.
- Support continuous improvement in ground system performance for GEOINT missions.
- Support integration and analysis of new mission capabilities (integration into data infrastructure and modeling).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (engineering, physics, mathematics, or computer science).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in system analysis and modeling.
- Strong knowledge of GEOINT operations processes and systems.
- Experience with EO and Radar analysis.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about GEOINT Systems Engineering, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
108 725.00 USD Annual
The offered rate will be based on the selected candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities and/or experience and in consideration of internal parity.
KBR may offer bonuses, commissions, or other forms of compensation to certain job titles or levels, per internal policy or contractual designation. Additional compensation may be in the form of sign on bonus, relocation benefits, short term incentives, long term incentives, or discretionary payments for exceptional performance.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.