Title: Cyber Security Analyst, Senior Principal
Location: Las Cruces, NM (on-site)
Clearance: Current and active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph (REQUIRED)
McIntire Solutions is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst, Senior Principal to support our Customer.
This role will perform as the technical expert. Manages teams providing for the detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks and intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities. Directly manages security incidents (eg, coordinate documentation, work efforts, resource utilization within the organization) from inception to final after-action reporting. They will be c onsidered a Lead and may manage the work of others.
- Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities
- Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources
- Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise
- Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation
- Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Analyzes and assesses damage to the data/infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
- Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting
- Coordinates enterprise incident response efforts, including command and control functions, in response to cyber security incidents.
- Develops and documents incident response guidance, processes, and procedures.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Answers technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations and product offerings.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- CSSP-IR certification required (CEH preferred)
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
- Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
- Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
- Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to detect information on a computer screen
McIntire Solutions, LLC is a veteran owned small business based in Northern Virginia and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McIntire Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR