Responsible for managing the product roadmap, promotion, provisioning, financials (pricing), and people (coordinating stakeholders) around Virtual Data Rooms and specifically the Intralinks service at Citi. This role is part of a virtual team responsible for certifying and supporting strategic enterprise-wide Virtual Data Rooms that enable Citi businesses to share content and collaborate with external partners in a secure and compliant manner. Initially this will be focussed on consolidating the ~11,000 Intralinks data rooms into a centrally supported service that meets Citi's standards and closing open Issues with the existing accounts. There is also then opportunity to expand other strategic offerings, for example, Citi's expansion of its M365 service to external collaborators.
- Technical knowledge of services around document management and collaboration - comprehensive electronic communications reports, including full tracking on all access and changes to controlled documents and security & compliance event reporting
- Proficiency with Office productivity tools and other data analytical tools
- Project Management: ?Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge : Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use. Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering improvements.
- Personal Agility/Continuous Improvement : Observes situational and group dynamics and selects the most appropriate approach to fit the needs of others. Takes on different assignments with different situations.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
- Managing Innovation : Identifies assumptions and sees alternative ways to view or define problems. Is not constrained by thoughts or approaches of others. Views situations from multiple perspectives; brainstorms multiple approaches and solutions and can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Effective Communication : Is able to effectively communicate across a number of communication settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve understanding.
- Provide input during development and implementation phases, including formulation and definition of systems scope, objectives and necessary system enhancements for complex, high-impact projects
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts and propose risk mitigation options, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and partner with multiple management teams and other units to meet organizational objectives
- Evaluate new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems by analyzing business processes, systems and industry standards
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions and influence strategic functional decisions
- Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Other Role Requirements
- You have good communication, presentation, and analytical skills with the ability to articulate to key partners
- You enjoy learning and love sharing your knowledge with others
- You work independently and are self-directed
- You are a detail oriented and perseverant individual
- You have a positive attitude with the drive to get the work done
- You enjoy collaborating and working as part of a cross discipline team
- You're a self-starter with good problem-solving skills, and you continuously look for ways to improve things
- You understand the importance of prioritization of your work
- Providing a great experience to the users of your product is important to you
- 6-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis/Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.