onThe Testing Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Provides QA Leadership on Data-driven Testing
- Prior experience with IBM Infosphere Master Data Management Implementation in Financial Institutions
- Expertise with ETL, API, Webservices Testing
- Unix, SQL and Shell Scripting experience is a must have
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert to develop Test Strategy c overing data integration from multiple data sources to MDM (Master Data Management) Hub through ETL process and Real-time channels for Customer and Account information
- SME in Data Analysis, Database testing, Messaging queues
- Hands on with Automation Framework Design for ETL and API
- Supports Initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Plans, conducts and manages a broad range of systems and application testing deliverables for IT projects.
- Obtains detailed specification from business users and development to ascertain specific output information requirements.
- Works with other teams to develop integrated methodologies for testing end-to-end transactions in order to ensure that IT Testing is delivering a quality product to users in an established timeframe.
- Analyzes and communicates test results to project teams; recommends appropriate course of action.
- Provides accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Monitors projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks/issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Has impact on IT testing by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services to others.
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team. Resolves a variety of complex issues through evaluative judgment and analytical thought.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of several areas within IT testing and has a good understanding of the industry.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving techniques
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills to guide, influence and convince others.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.