About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a ServiceNow Lead Software Engineer within the Enterprise Services Management group for the Cyber Hygiene Vulnerability Response Engineering team to lead data design for Infrastructure, Container and Application Vulnerabilities within ServiceNow and the Vulnerability Response (VR) module. This group provides engineering and delivery services to our Wells Fargo Cyber Security partners. This role will partner with Technical Governance, Platform Architecture and ServiceNow Developers to ensure that design, coding, and practices are in alignment with scalable enterprise solutions. This role will take on application development responsibilities for Wells Fargo's ServiceNow Cyber Security Vulnerability Remediation applications supporting Cyber Security Technology (ICS). In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted data engineering situations requiring understanding of software package options and programming language and compliance requirements that influence and lead Technology to meet deliverables and drive organizational change
- Strategically collaborate and consult with internal partners to resolve highly risky data engineering challenges
- Implement solutions, by configuring all components of the ServiceNow VR product.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Design, code, configure, unit test, maintain, and document software deliverables using agreed upon standards and tools.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Ensure that solutions delivered by self or team members are secure and scalable, comply with defined standards and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively
- Code ServiceNow solutions within an Agile Framework
- 5+ years of data engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field.
- 5+ years' experience translating business requirements to technical requirements
- 5+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture method and ability to consult clients with such topics
- 5+ years of experience in Service Now Application development, installation, or troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience with Service Now Vulnerability Response
- Certified as a Service Now Application Developer
- Certified as Service Now Implementation Specialist for Vulnerability Response
- 3+ years SQL skills (including hands on experience building data pipelines)
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- Develop and implement new Service Now Application using low-code or out of the box solutions
- Develop database configuration and data transformation as needed to personalize existing Service Now applications and automate business processes
- Understand detailed requirements and own code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery
- Manage deployment by engaging with enterprise platform management during release
- Manage Production Support by engaging as L3 support team member
- Manage API integration with non-Service Now applications
- Manage documentation in Confluence of new or existing Service Now applications
- Deep understanding of data warehouse, data cloud architecture, building data pipelines, and orchestration
- Ability to analyze large and complex data sets and convert them into the information which drive business decisions
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand the interaction between data flows and business processes
- Strong self-starter with a resilient, solution minded approach to complex problems
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more. Company:
WELLS FARGO BANK Req Number:
Mon May :00:00 UTC 2023 Location: