We are looking for an experienced Full stack Java Web application developer, who can produce highest quality project deliverable through self-discipline and lead/mentor other developers on the team. Clear in communication and a team player.Requirements:
Additional InformationWhen you're one of us, you get to run with the best.
- An individual contributor, with 7 - 9 years of experience in Web Application development
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced deadline-driven agile environment
- Strong applied experience programming in Core Java & Java EE with Analytical skill (Mandatory)
- Experience in Spring framework (Core, MVC, REST, Security, Boot) (Any 3 Mandatory)
- Should have working knowledge of Weblogic Application Server (Mandatory)
- Should have working knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of AWS would be preferred
- Working knowledge of serverless zero-trust architecture would be added advantage
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic stack and Python is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.