Internal Audit ? Technology Division is expanding!
The Internal Audit Technology Team is responsible for providing independent assurance that a sound control framework and environment is in place to appropriately manage risks in Citi's technology environment.
Our key priorities are to:
- Identify current and evolving technology risks and test the effectiveness and efficiency of controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure timely delivery of high-quality comprehensive regulatory and internal audit issue validations.
- Contribute towards the delivery of high impact, insightful reporting of technology trends and themes to executive management, regulators, and audit committees.
- Collaborate across businesses and functions to improve the identification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments.
This role manages the timely delivery of high-quality, value-added assurance, issue and regulatory validations for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi?s respective regulators, globally.
The Global Technology Transformation Audit team provides technology audit coverage for businesses impacted by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB)Regulatory Consent Orders. There are several workstreams included in the Consent Orders for review, for example: Risk and Controls, Data, Compliance, and Finance. . The position will have responsibility for providing technology audit coverage of key systems and processes supporting the workstreams globally, and more specifically related to end-to-end validation of the Regulatory Business Critical Milestones tied to the Regulatory Consent Orders.
- Executes a robust Audit Plan, for assigned businesses in accordance Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation as well as detailed risk assessments.
- Leads or performs issue or regulatory validation related activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Applies a provable in-depth level of expertise in one or more of the corporation's businesses and shares this knowledge within your team.
- Supervises a team of auditors and responsible for leading, coaching and their career development.
- Helps to advance issue and regulatory validation concepts and use of technology.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high-risk areas including: technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or business process redesign and improvement.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Uses excellent communication skills to negotiate and influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners often at higher levels, on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Detail oriented critical thinker with ability to identify risks and their underlying root causes. Consults with other team members to share knowledge and insight.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues.
- Formulates and analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with audit team to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Serves as lead auditor for all types of reviews.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISM CISSP or similar) are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of IT application controls, and ITGCs is required.
- Familiarity with several IT Governance frameworks and guidelines,
as well as Technology Architecture, Governance and key processes (eg, Change Management, Problem and Incident Management).
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timelines.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Investment Banking and Financial Services products.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- People focused transformational leader who can identify strengths within a team structure, apply technical expertise to technology processes, and foster a partnering culture to align with Internal Audit?s departmental as well as the firm?s organization?s goals
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Self-starter with a solutions-based approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of Internal Audit, business management and external stakeholders (eg, external audit and regulators).
- Experience planning and leading audits, with proven ability to take responsibility for executing on a portfolio of deliverables with high quality and according to strict timelines.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi?) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.