The IT Business Senior Analyst is responsible for liaising between stakeholders from multiple technology pillars for supporting the management and coordination of process optimization initiatives within GENESIS. A successful candidate will work closely with colleagues across GFT and other internal business and technology stakeholders to assess processes, support solutions and improvements through standardization, automation and other process improvement ideas to drive efficiency and reduce risk in manual processes . The overall objective of this role is to contribute in continuous iterative exploration and investigation of processes and other measures to gain insight and drive transformation.
- Capture current state processes, identify process drivers and capture data points to indicate the state of these processes
- Gather and analyze data requirements, perform scenario/gap analysis
- Take a problem statement and perform root cause analysis
- Help define and track success metrics and c oordinate deliverables
- Track and report on transformation progress to senior stakeholders
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and/or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Extensive Experience and Knowledge of process reengineering
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to gather and synthesize information from multiple stakeholders
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis/Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.