As a Practice Director, y ou will work with the Presidio sales and delivery organizations, customers, and manufacturing partners for the purpose of transforming the customer experience through alignment of business goals and objectives to Presidio consulting services and solution architectures. You will be responsible for the Enterprise Networking business at Presidio partnering with different internal and external teams.
In this role you will be expected to travel up to 30%. It will be based in any location in the United States.
- Develop and deliver expert Enterprise Networking architectures, attend customer meetings, must be comfortable presenting to and communicating with all levels of staff from Helpdesk to C-level
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Enterprise Networking business, including meeting with key Networking vendors, lab build-out when needed, and managing programs and sub-contractors.
- Provide expert escalation for issues with customers or projects when needed by engineers and sales teams.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Enterprise Networking technologies and opportunities for customers and prospects, if necessary
- Provide Pre-Sales teams with engineering expertise and review of generated materials to help with appropriate scoping and resource utilization, as required
- Interface with peers in other technology groups, such as Managed Services.
- Provide ongoing guidance for Enterprise networking engineers.
- Help develop new services and offerings from the Pre-Sales and Delivery teams as technologies and opportunities change across the Mobility & Networking landscape.
- Present to account teams on practice capabilities and new product education when required.
- Support proof-of-concept efforts, labs, creating Bills of Materials (BOMs), standardized SOWs, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a team environment to drive business.
- Work with the Marketing team to help define marketing, branding, promotions, and events to enable Practice growth
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation, and support of two or more of the following:
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google GCP
- Certifications: CCDP, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE, AWS Professional Solutions Architect, AWS Advanced Networking Specialty
- Complex routing and switching solutions
- Network Access Control, including Cisco ISE or Aruba ClearPass implementation, design, and configuration
- Data Center switching and segmentation/micro-segmentation solutions
- SDWAN solutions such as Cisco Viptela, Aruba Edgeconnect, Palo Alto Prisma Access
- Wireless and Mobility such as Meraki, Mist, Aruba, or Cisco
- NGFW, Palo Alto or Fortinet
- Demonstrated comfort leading presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
- Experience driving complex multi-discipline IT projects.
- Experience and/or ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions.
- Demonstrated comfort leading CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
- Experience with reviewing and/or writing statements of work (SOW) and Bill of Materials (BoM) for various types of projects in support of cloud and networking solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise networking.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DEI change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a global digital services and solutions provider accelerating business transformation through secured technology modernization. Highly skilled teams of engineers and solutions architects with deep expertise across cloud, security, networking and modern data center infrastructure help customers acquire, deploy and operate technology that delivers impactful business outcomes. Presidio is a trusted strategic advisor with a flexible full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support and staffing services to help execute, secure, operationalize and maintain technology solutions. We serve as an extension of our clients IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Presidio operates in 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India.