NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Java Developer
to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ Yrs. of experience in Java, J2EE development, Spring f/w and related spring technologies, Spring boot, spring cloud and other cloud native frameworks
- 5+ Yrs. of experience in designing and building micro services adhering to domain driven design concepts
- 5+ Yrs. of experience with various database and data grid technologies RDBMS, NoSQL
- 5+ Yrs. of excellent knowledge of industry standard interface architectures (REST, SOAP etc.) and protocols (HTTP, JMS, AMQP, MQ etc.)
- 3+ Yrs. of experience in client-side technologies like Angular.
- 3+ Yrs. of experience in architecting and developing 12/15 Factor Apps.
About NTT DATA Services
- Exposure to continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools (Jenkins, RLM, Harness etc.)
- Experience in native app development (iOS and Android).
- Knowledge of security best practices for building internet/intranet-based web/mobile applications
- Experience in emerging cloud native patterns like reactive programming, event driven programming, function services etc.
- Polyglot programming experience Java, NodeJS, Python is a plus
- Exposure to using various unit testing, integration testing and functional testing tools (Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Pact flow etc.)
- Hands-on experience in using Kubernetes/Docker running apps Kubernetes solution like OSE, EKS, GKE etc. Experience using Cloud Foundry will be a plus
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
IrvingNearest Secondary Market:
Developer, Java, Cloud, Testing, Information Technology, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait .
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of NTT DATA. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.