Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients' best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We'll enable growth and progress together. About Our Team:
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations and is responsible for delivering reliable IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities while creating a trusted customer experience and enabling Citi's workforce to be the best for our clients. Making the bank simpler, greener, and better connected while powering it with trusted, well-secured data, and automating policy enforcement through code are all at the heart of our refreshed global strategy. Data Quality, Simplification, Environmental Stability, Automation, and Service Excellence are the key pillars and priorities on our strategic journey. CTI Business Operations
enables technology managers across the organization to effectively manage their resources and deliver their commitments in support of CTI's strategy, goals, and performance metrics. This is achieved through the provision of commercial aspects of CTI, analytics and reporting (including expense and productivity), workforce, real estate, supplier management, leadership and talent development, including entry level and pipeline programs, and employee engagement and communications.
The Employee Engagement, Product Marketing, and Change Adoption Team
manages and strengthens CTI's internal employee engagement, culture, onboarding, as well as talent and development initiatives. The team elevates knowledge and understanding of organizational changes and structures within CTI, ensures awareness of technology strategies across CTI and Citi, and drives user adoption through change management and impactful technology marketing. In CTI, we are focused on delivering the best for our clients, and we know that to do this we need a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
The Engineer Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and development of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned frameworks. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the budgetary requirement definition for assigned product area, develop functional specifications, and create project plans and software release schedules
- Partner with business and development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist in defining application and system requirements and processes and maintain engineering relationships with the end user/client
- Ensure requirements/tasks from technology departments and/or end users are communicated to stakeholders
- Provide solutions and processes in accordance with audit initiatives and requirements and consult with Business Information Security officers (BISOs) and TISOs
- Exhibit in-depth understanding of engineering concepts and principles
- Assist with training activities and mentor junior team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in an Engineering role
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Project Management experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Demonstrated analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven track record of operational process change and improvement
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
As Enterprise Database Systems Programmer or Enterprise Database DBA, you will be part of a team of technicians providing 'on-site' and 'out of hours' support all database management systems running in Citigroup data centers globally on the IBM zSeries platform. In this role, you will:
- Participate in the engineering of database management systems software and associated tooling.
- Work with Citigroup businesses on application development projects by providing subject matter expertise and database administration support for business applications.
- Work with key database systems software vendors on the future design and features of software products that are utilized by Citigroup.
- Impact cost saves and cost avoidance by standardizing design solutions and optimizing database management system infrastructure and application efficiencies.
In return we offer:
- Two years of relevant experience or a bachelors degree in an information technology related discipline with some exposure to mainframe systems or mainframe coursework.
- Experience in any/some of the following technologies :
- DB2 z/OS
- IBM InfoShpere Replication Server
- eNets's RRDF
- IBM's Infosphere Data Replication for VSAM z/OS
- CA DB2 Tools
- IBM DB2 Utilities
- DB2 Connect
- DB2 Client
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator
- Oracle Database on z/Linux
- Well organized and able to keep a number of activities in progress in parallel, balancing priorities as necessary, in particular between support and project work.
- A good team member.Ability to communicate clearly at all levels while working either individually or as a team player is essential.
- Self-starter, but also a completer/finisher who ensures that tasks/projects are fully completed with the necessary updates to documentation.
- Understanding of fundamental data processing concepts & terminology.
- Experience with creating written procedure documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering.
Job Family Group:
- Opportunity to work in diverse and inclusive environment.
- Collaboration with a high quality team in a challenging areas of the financial industry and Team support.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management.
- Great place to work.
- Work with new technologies.
- Many different learning opportunities.
- Flexible working environment.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
Technology Job Family:
Systems & Engineering Time Type:
Full time Primary Location:
Irving Texas United States Primary Location Salary Range:
$93,200.00 - $139,800.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc . click apply for full job details