The Execution Intermediate Associate Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to assist in conducting reviews and analysis on business cases.
- Assist with AML Review/investigations of account activity
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Assist with disposing cases according to agreed upon business Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Follow-up with additional point(s) of contact as needed to identify additional information in support of the case
- Assist with Drafting and fililing SARs consistent with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) requirements
- Communicate with senior management on compliance, legal and business AML issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for identifying potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or fraud reviews/investigations.
- Experience in reviewing and or writing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements and/or performing AML or financial investigations preferred
- Work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in AML.
- Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements preferred
- General understanding of Senior Public Figures, Money Service Businesses, Wealth Management and Retail Banking preferred.
- Established business knowledge and comprehension of financial products.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to multitask and complete projects on time.
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from research conducted.
- Should be a self-starter, and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus.
- CAMS certification preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.