Wood is currently recruiting for a Certification Information Management Specialist with experience in the oil and gas industry Systems Completions database management and Power BI.
The position is located in Ingleside, Texas and transition into Offshore phase. "Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required" PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
The information management specialist is responsible for liaising and consulting widely to promote and market effective Commissioning information and records management practices, coordinate needs and provide recommendations that align with the strategic direction for departmental corporate knowledge and records management. To be accountable for the management and control of Wood Commissioning Services Completions Management System (CMS) database and to ensure the CMS information contributes to an effective hand-over for the construction, commissioning and start-up phases of an oil and gas production facility. KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE JOB:
To populate CMS database from engineering deliverables and track/report project status through the use of check sheets, punch lists, and operational test procedure sign-offs. Also, takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required. Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements. Seeks to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
Gives visibility and ensures integrity of the Systems approach to Project Execution and Management. CRITICAL SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be responsible for understanding and executing Wood Commissioning Services Safety Policies and Procedures throughout all phases of the project. Personal safety awareness and team safety awareness are necessary. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with the Hook-up and Commissioning Supervisor as well as the Start-Up Manager regarding Mechanical Completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover.
- Maintain custody of signed check sheets, testing procedures and project certification documents
- Ensure that the CMS application and all necessary supporting documentation is in place and complies with the requirements of Wood Commissioning Services as well as client project objectives
- Initial population of the CMS database from engineering deliverables and defined system limits. This includes assigning discipline check sheets based on device type or work activity, assembly of system dossiers and formation and maintenance of project certification library
- Management of the CMS system to ensure data is up to date and that it is an accurate depiction of the actual status of the project
- Liaise with all Construction focal points, Commissioning Discipline Leads and client management concerning certification issues
- Facilitates the 4D & 5D Visualization by System philosophy
- Facilitates the CII RT-364 AWP approach by System
- Manages all Commissioning Planning deliverables, issue/distribution and progress control via Client document management system
- Supports across all Commissioning Projects reinforcing the "wood way" and in accordance with Project controls requirements
- Responsible for issuing weekly CMS progress reports and d ata entry of completion progress in CMS
- Manage project punch lists by identifying responsibility, categorizing necessity of repair, and facilitating punch list meetings to bring focus to items needed to expedite the handover process
- Coordinate activities with other departments and staff
- Establish positive working relationships with immediate supervision and personnel from other departments
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and written. Be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Knowledge of:
Education and Experience:
- Database management software: Omega PIMS (preferred), Go Completions, Hexagon, Zenator, CMS, Procosis, WinPCS and similar software
- Management of Engineering Asset tables and associated Metadata information
- Management of 3D Visualization tools: AVEVA, Hexagon, Navisworks etc.
- Expert in certification process from construction, mechanical completion, pre-comm, commissioning, to start-up.
- Familiar with Power BI report builder and SQL server scripting.
- Data Management.
A combination of training and experience which would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. Educated to Diploma level or relevant experience in a similar position for the past 10 years is preferred. A minimum of 5 years' experience in the oil/gas/petrochemical field with familiarity of the onshore and offshore construction and commissioning industries. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Strong computer skills and completions database experience are necessary (Omega PIMS required) Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.