Our direct client is looking to hire a "Senior SAP Developer/ABAP" for a "DIRECT HIRE/PERMANENT HIRE" role at their HQ in Houston.MUST be able to come into the offce 4-days per week and work remote 1-day per week
Client offers a 9/80 schedule (OFF work every other Friday)
Client is located near the Energy Corridor
Competitive Salary Bonus + GREAT Benefits (A Pension) !
MUST be able to work with the end users in providing functional specs (Screen changes)
MUST have ABAP exp
MUST have SAP EXP (ANY MODULE)
You will be working on SAP ECC 6.0
Client is OK training on SAP configuration/Functional
You will be working for a Fortune 500 oil/gas company
And working with a stable team and GREAT/Friendly/kind Boss
You will be working with the SAP FICO module (However, do NOT need exp on this module).
Will be working on 50% Production Support 50% Config/Enhancements/Development
This Senior SAP ABAP Developer will drive FICO Projects and related process improvements. Engage in large, complex, cross functional and visible projects to completion as an SAP subject matter expert and process improvement leader. Suggest creative solutions or facilitate collaboration to address complex requirements.
Hands on experience in design, development and unit testing source code in SAP ABAP along with good knowledge of configuration.
Provide input to resolve conflicting cross functional issues to bring alignment to business partners. Make recommendations on implementation of the SAP applications as well as integration with third party systems.
Work closely with business and IT stakeholders to develop proof of concepts of proposed technical solutions.
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- A Minimum of 8 years of SAP ECC6 Techno Experience. This is a Technical ROLE
(SOME WIGGLE ROOM ON THE SKILLS LISTED BELOW)
- Senior Experience ABAP programmer with fluent knowledge SAP Financial Configuration, Integrations, and Related Processes
- (FLEXIABLE) Strong integration knowledge among SD, MM, PTP, FI processes, master data, as well as integrating with external POS systems.
- General knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, Business Intelligence, BOBJ data warehousing, SOA, Microsoft.Net, ABAP, Idocs, batch scheduling, web services and workflow/process automation software, WinShuttle Experience, Power BI, Power Automate a plus.
- Must be able to lead the gathering of requirements, design, configuration, testing and deployment of functionality related to SAP.
- Must have experience in Debugging ABAP, APIs.