- Foster client retention with proactive outreach to ensure we are meeting their needs, to ensure they understand the scope of our service, within the Service Level Agreement timeline, so they are optimized for success
- Build trust as a partner for our program. When your client has a question about what to do next and how to improve the program, they come to you because they know you have the answers
- Partners with Practice Directors and BU VPs to build program management practice within the group.
- Is an SME on all program management functions and processes. Able to leverage experience and contribute to best practices.
- Manage day-to-day client support. Ensure that appropriate procedures are being followed and make suggestions to Client Services Manager to improve efficiency
- Mentor junior Program Managers
- Evaluate the processes within the account to determine if the appropriate procedures are being followed
- Review guidelines and claim audit process to ensure proper procedures are in place and that the audit resources are managing at an acceptable error rate
- Respond to all e-mails, facsimiles, and phone calls
- Accurate and effectively communicate with the client and their customers
- Prepare a report for each client covering overall status of account, any open problems or issues, and any missing information from client
- Review any new reports requested by client and work with the PS department to meet Client specifications
- Work with the users of the website to create a very user-friendly site and make sure the users know how to use the site properly
- Perform research on customer account as requested by client or as necessary
- Deliver high customer satisfaction by ensuring project delivery on-time and on-budget
- Generate services revenue through follow-on business release
- Measured on Project Delivery, Project P&L, Services Revenue & Personal Billability
Qualifications and Experiences
- Senior level candidates will have prior experience in a Program Director role, preferably deploying comprehensive eBusiness and Supply Chain Solutions
- 8+ + years navigating customer implementations as a Program Lead independently.
- Ability to negotiate positions with customers; resolve issues that require inter-departmental stakeholders, run steering calls, drive services commercials with customers and navigate the contract process independently.
- Experience managing complete project deployments
- Familiar with structuring and selling complex system deployment projects
- Experience with SCM, ERP, CRM or related solutions
- Experience with B2B architecture and B2B deployment
- Experience with integration technology (knowledge of EAI and B2B tools)
- Bachelors degree required, MS or MBA preferred
- Experience in and appreciation for a start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
E2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
E2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.