Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is looking for Senior Manager to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You will team up with top-notch technologists to enable real business outcomes for our enterprise clients by translating their needs into transformative solutions that provide valuable insight. Working with the latest data technologies in the industry, you will be instrumental in helping the world's most established brands evolve for a more digital future.
- Work closely with our clients providing evaluation and recommendations of design patterns and solutions for data platforms with a focus on ETL, ELT, ALT, lambda, and kappa architectures
- Define SLAs, SLIs, and SLOs with inputs from clients, product owners, and engineers to deliver data-driven interactive experiences
- Provide expertise, proof-of-concept, prototype, and reference implementations of architectural solutions for cloud, on-prem, hybrid, and edge-based data platforms
- Provide technical inputs to agile processes, such as epic, story, and task definition to resolve issues and remove barriers throughout the lifecycle of client engagements
- Creation and maintenance of infrastructure-as-code for cloud, on-prem, and hybrid environments using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Helm, and Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Mentor, support and manage team members
Your Skills And Experience:
- Candidates must be located in the Houston area and open to going in to the office 4 days per week.
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise level data platforms involving implementation of end-to-end data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the leading public cloud data platforms (Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience with column-oriented database technologies (eg, Big Query, Redshift, Vertica), NoSQL database technologies (eg, DynamoDB, BigTable, Cosmos DB, etc.) and traditional database systems (eg, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience in architecting data pipelines and solutions for both streaming and batch integrations using tools/frameworks like Glue ETL, Lambda, Google Cloud DataFlow, Azure Data Factory, Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Metadata definition and management via data catalogs, service catalogs, and stewardship tools such as OpenMetadata, DataHub, Alation, AWS Glue Catalog, Google Data Catalog.
- Test plan creation and test programming using automated testing frameworks, data validation and quality frameworks, and data lineage frameworks
- Data modeling, querying, and optimization for relational, NoSQL, timeseries, graph databases, data warehouses and data lakes
- Data processing programming using SQL, DBT, Python, and similar tools
- Cloud-native data platform design with a focus on streaming and event-driven architectures
- Participate in integrated validation and analysis sessions of components and subsystems on production servers
- Data ingest, validation, and enrichment pipeline design and implementation
- SDLC optimization across workstreams within a solution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Pay Range: $129,000 - $252,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.