OctoML is looking for a Sr. Developer Relations Manager who can showcase our incredible technology both in and outside the company. This role will contribute to developing the tech industry ecosystem while working with the OctoML product and engineering teams to communicate third-party feedback.
As the Sr. Developer Relations Manager, you will:
- Interact with the most innovative engineers inside and outside of OctoML.
- Represent OctoML at tech conferences (eg AI/ML, DevOps), events, and with the technical press and bloggers.
- Lead visibility and presence at tech conferences.
- Manage relationships with external technical influencers.
- Establish credibility with developers and developer communities as a thought leader.
- Advocate internally for the practitioner communitys needs, working with OctoML product and engineering/ML research teams to influence features and technology strategy.
- Plan and implement projects that strengthen OctoMLs tech brand internally and externally.
- Plan and implement programs for OctoMLs engineers to share technical knowledge and innovations externally.
- Create code samples, demos, prototypes, articles, and tutorials to engage technical audiences at scale.
- Plan and implement regular technical events for external practitioners.
- Present technical sessions at conferences and run workshops.
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand and vocalize open source and tech community-building strategies.
- Execute new strategies to increase and maximize engagement with the right audiences on the proper channels.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Professional experience in developer relations or other similar function.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of Developer Relations-related projects.
- Understanding of AI/Cloud/Data communities and technical experience/knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding technical story teller.
- High quality portfolio, demo tutorials, blogs, conference talks, and technical blogs.