At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
The Product Manager - Digital Consent is responsible for strategy development leading and supporting the prioritization, creation, development, and ongoing management of the Digital Consent Products. The Digital Consent Product Line is an integral part of the Foundational Customer Platforms and Services Group (FCPSG).
What you'll be able to do:
- Create a seamless customer experience through an omni-channel channel experience (Mobile, Web and HMI).
- Work closely with other Product Owners within the FCPSG product line and product group, and other internal stakeholders/cross-functional teams within EC, PD, OGC, MS&S and others.
- Work closely with stakeholders to plan, launch and implement deliverables on time and in accordance with specifications and requirements, and consume customer, team and client feedback and align to business needs - then translating these items into new product features that align with the overall product vision and strategy
- Build strong relationships as you interface with internal stakeholders and other cross-functional teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to define strategy, scope, and timelines for development of new capabilities.
- Create prioritized backlog and drive cross-functional teams for delivery, while ensuring development teams understand priorities and drive product development
- Collaborate with cross functional teams during product definition and development to clarify feature objectives, address questions and gaps, assist with user testing, and map business processes.
- Define platform features and manage the backlog of capability development
- Support and guide software development teams to clarify feature objectives and address questions, gaps, help remove obstacles, etc.
- Identify dependencies and influence the roadmap of associated products, partners with business owners, strategy owners, and development managers in an Agile environment, and lead requirement definitions.
- Manage the user acceptance testing process for new platform features
- Map business processes
- Support cross team relationships and ensure deliverables are tracked and executed as expected
- Identify opportunities for improvement (for example, customer experiences, processes to launch services, documentation of processes, etc.) and document, recommend and implement proposed improvements.
- Develop and manage reports that track KPIs and other success metrics.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- 3 + years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager leading large complex efforts
- 2 + years working within the digital space with a focus on customer experience.
Our preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree
- Strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills to effectively coordinate various teams that will be cross-functional, multi-department, with many perspectives to engage, influence and gain buy-in
- 5 + years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager leading large complex efforts
- Excellent communication as demonstrated by the ability to influence partners and teams
- Ability to prioritize workload based on acceptable criteria (business value, contractual requirements, regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously each with critical deliverables and deadlines with a focus on delivering results
- Strong leadership skills to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Creative thinking to lead teams to adopt new solutions to existing/emerging opportunities
- Ability to partner effectively with Tech and vehicle team(s) to deliver technological solutions required to support the needs of the Product Line
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.