PagerDuty is a high-growth company on an accelerated trajectory, rapidly expanding vertically into new markets and horizontally into new products. As a Product Manager leading our Salesforce teams, you'll help lead our Sales, CPQ, and Service cloud solutions. In this role, which is a part of the rapidly growing Business Applications team, you will be tasked with defining and supporting key aspects of our lead to cash systems and processes, our external and internal support of cases, addressing operational issues, and helping build our internal systems for scale. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about customer-focused experiences, has a strong understanding of Salesforce and business applications, and is driven by business outcomes. With a growing customer base, growing product catalog, you will innovate how we can build our internal systems for scale to to support an expanding business.
How You Contribute to Our Vision - Key Responsibilities:
- You will establish a strategy for features/services that enable our lead to cash, marketing, and customer support systems and processes. With a finger on the pulse of our internal and external customers, you'll work closely with Finance, Sales, Customer Success Group, Marketing, Operations, Product, and Legal to develop scalable processes and solutions to complex business problems.
- Influence and lead collaborative reviews with various stakeholders to conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze requirements to align business process efficiencies and improvements with system functionality, and ensure the accuracy of information feeding into the CRM systems.
- Gain a deep understanding of our selling and support motions and identify opportunities to drive process and efficiency improvements.
- Develop a roadmap that accomplishes business/customer goals and aligns with the team and company charter.
- Support and optimize business transformation for the Sales and Customer Success Group organizations. Work with key stakeholders to document and validate business objectives and requirements for implementation by technical teams.
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution.
- Apply best practice techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls and solutions are scalable.
- Develop, review and execute system test scripts, and perform end-to-end testing of business processes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Self-starter, reliable team player with ability to deliver projects on-time.
- Ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment, and to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate strategies & results effectively across multi levels within the organization.
- 4+ years of product management or business analyst experience.
- Experience with Salesforce service cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud.
- Experience with agile/scrum.
- Experience in B2B SaaS environment.
- Salesforce certified administrator.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ.