Description Your Job
Koch Engineered Solutions is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst - Field, to join our team in Katy, TX. As a member of the Infrastructure and Operations team, you will work with stakeholders and technology partners to deliver IT services to remote construction sites. As the hands-on owner of field services, you will bring a proven track record of delivering continuous improvement and transformation to the programs you are responsible for. What You Will Do
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements for field networks
- Coordinate and lead the planning and delivery of service to multiple remote field sites across the US.
- Continuously improve and transform how field services are delivered.
- Deploy field networks - travel is required
- Routing, Switching, printing, cell boosters, inside wiring, etc.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (docking stations, monitors, etc.)
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outages.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot issues and ensure issues are being routed to proper functional teams.
- Work with various technologies such as Windows Servers, End User Workstations, Wireless networks, Virtualized environments, Cloud Computing, DevOps, printing, scanning, LTE, Fixed Wireless, Satellite, and more.
- Providing timely follow-up and completion of internal customer requests utilizing a central help desk ticketing system.
- Provide day to day operational support for system troubleshooting, service delivery/recovery, root cause analysis and resolution/remediation of technical issues demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Participate as part of the global IT team in providing day-to-day support and in the implementation of projects and systems.
- Understand and translate business requirements and use cases into value driven actions.
- Up to 25% travel is required.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with various network technologies (VLAN, routing, DHCP, etc,), internet services (LTE, Satellite, Fixed wireless/wireline), and structured cabling.
- Proven experience with in-depth troubleshooting, root cause identification and problem resolution.
- Experience providing technical support in an Enterprise environment.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, work in various manufacturing, field construction and office environments, climbing stairs/ladders.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5+years' experience in Information Technology
- Previous experience delivering field services
- Experience deploying and supporting Engineering Design and Analytics Software
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.Hiring Philosophy
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) specializes in process and pollution control equipment and digital technologies to help industries reduce emissions, save energy and get the most from their resources. From pollution control to advanced filtration, we're focused on providing customers with products and solutions to help them optimize, transform and succeed. Industries we serve include refineries, chemicals, municipalities, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and dairy, utilities and automotive.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.Our Benefits
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.Equal Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: