Overview: Medical Benefits Tuition Reimbursement 200 hours Paid Time Off 401k Leadership and Career Development Programs Cenikor is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full Time Financial Analyst for our Corporate office in Houston, TX.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assessing the performance of the financials of the organization through forecasting, projections, and financial analysis. Additionally responsible for financial grant compliance and reporting.
- Develop financial projection reports and plans for organizational leadership.
- Create service proformas and projections for organizational portfolio analysis.
- Analyze, interpret, and apply financial policies and regulations for government grants. Provide analysis and oversight of financial grant compliance with OMB Uniform.
- Ensure and complete compliance with government grant financial reporting. Create monthly reporting for cost reimbursement programs and invoice in the accounting system.
- Create cost allocations in the accounting system to produce accurate reports for analysis.
- Assist in overseeing the accounting functions such as cost and project allocations for all transactions.
- Assist in managing the contracts to ensure all costs are allocated to the appropriate cost centers. Develop and maintain a method/system for tracking all allocated contract costs.
- Research, draft and assist in submitting a budget for proposals that help the organization receive government grant funding.
- Assist in the development and process of the annual budget.
- Make recommendations for improvement and/or change to existing standards and procedures.
- Uphold the core principles of Cenikor's culture and create a positive working environment for all team members.
- Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool by the required deadline and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- General understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- General understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- General understanding of project management.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be professional, hands-on and customer focused.
- Ability to work with great attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor's Culture:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant, auditor, or computer programmer analyst.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR