Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients' most complex digital transformation needs.
We leverage our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, operations, and emerging technologies to help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries.
We deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
- A PROUD HISTORY OF OVER 75 YEARS
- FY22 REVENUE 10.4 BN USD
- WE'RE PRESENT IN 66 COUNTRIES
- OVER 1,400 ACTIVE GLOBAL CLIENTS
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- 5+ years of experience working as part of Agile teams and a full understanding of the Scrum framework.
- Full stack Development experience (5+ minimum, 10+ preferred) that includes cloud-native Web development (Azure or AWS).
- Proficient in the utilization of Design Patterns for both back and front end
- Knowledgeable in database technologies including SQL, No-SQL (such as MongoDB, Cosmos, Cassandra, etc), and Data warehouses.
- Experience using Visual Studio, and Visual Studio Code
- Understand Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies
- Familiar with front end technologies for web development: HTML, CSS, ReactJS
- Deep familiarity with unit testing, and test driven development
FullStack Microsoft-Cloud Azure