Amogy is a well-funded technology startup on a mission to decarbonize transportation by developing a unique and revolutionary power system that runs on ammonia as a renewable fuel. By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green economy. Be part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the transportation industry for a sustainable future!
What You Will Be Doing
Amogy is seeking a Business Development Manager, Maritime to join our Strategy and Business Development team. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the candidate will apply their commercial experience to shape the future of Amogy.
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue commercial opportunities across the maritime sector in both domestic and international markets through networking, market research, and attending industry events
- Deliver presentations, build strong customer relationships, and develop strategic partnerships with leading players in the maritime sector
- Collaborate with strategy and engineering teams to respond to customer requests for technical, economic and performance information
- Own relationships and account management with key industry players
- Work closely with project management team to create solution packages and drive sales
- Leverage understanding of technology, markets, and decarbonization incentives to evaluate new business prospects
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements
- Work collaboratively with the strategy, engineering, product development, and project management teams to understand the technology, and inform product development, and support technology deployments