HPE Aruba Networking Global Analytics and Business Intelligence Manager
This role has been designated as 'Edge', which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office. Job Description:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: .
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are looking for a Senior Analytics and Business Intelligence Manager
to join our growing, high-performing team of Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Program Managers, and Data Visualization experts. You will advocate for a data-focused and insights-led culture at Aruba in this role. You will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling, and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from the company, customer, and market data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will drive business outcomes. You will also bring thought to socializing data as a business asset with the executive management team, functional (and business) heads, and key stakeholders. You will also be comfortable with data storytelling and PowerPoint presentations. What You'll Do:
Who You Are:
- Collaborate and align with senior managers/directors of business areas on their 6-12 month reporting and analytics roadmap. Breaking that down and developing it into actionable milestones and deliverables.
- Act as a thought pioneer - innovate, question, and improve the current norms and culture of how management looks at data today and finds solutions.
- Break down complex business questions into
- visuals to drive resolution and accelerate profitable growth.
- Conceptualize and manage the development of easy-to-use data products
- Become the subject matter expert for data, analytics, and reporting systems within the organization to yield accurate and proper interpretation of core business KPIs/metrics.
- Perform deep-dive investigations, including applying advanced techniques, to solve some of the most critical and complex business problems in support of business transformation to sell additional Hardware, Software, and Support as a Service.
- Support identification, development, and publication of Balanced Scorecard metrics for "as a Service" business
What we can offer you:
- Typically 8-10+ years of progressive experience in analytics, business intelligence, data science, or data engineering role performing quantitative analysis
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc. are a plus
- Highly collaborative, open-minded with a "customer first" attitude; able to support and deliver net-optimal outcomes across teams and differing priorities.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships
- Team leadership experience and proven track record of mentoring and developing junior team members
- 2-4 years of experience with cloud data management, SQL, and Data Visualization tools
- Proficient knowledge of PL/SQL (incl. aggregate functions, joins, etc.)
- Other structured programming languages (Python, R) for data analysis are a plus.
- Expertise in reporting and data visualization tools such as Power BI, QlikSense, Power Query, DAX, BOE, Excel, and Think-Cell is required.
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop or Spark is a plus.
- Knowledge of trends and best practices in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Able to understand a highly interconnected technical and strategic landscape
- Solution-oriented & curious mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication with a team player, highly collaborative attitude
- Great attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, differing priorities simultaneously
- Insatiable curiosity and love of learning, including business and portfolio knowledge
- Have excellent time management (and project management) skills - multitasking is critical.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or another related quantitative field; an advanced degree or certification and good finance understanding are strongly preferred (eg, MBA, Data Science, and Big Data Certifications)
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.Job:
Business Planning Job Level:
Master States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at
Annual Salary: $108,000.00 - $248,200.00 Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.