The IT Analyst is a key point of contact within the Enterprise Analytic Services organization under the Administrative function. The EAS Admin team is responsible for Risk, Compliance, Control, Financial, and Staffing requirements of the EAS organization for CTI Data Services.
- Execute, analyze, and improve testing and tracking of the Manager's Control Assessment (MCA) for the organization
- Identify new compliance and control gaps, establish tracking of those gaps, and gather plans from multiple teams to remediate these gaps
- Use excellent project management and tracking expertise to track issues from end to end, from their initial identification to their total remediation and closure
- Prepare and maintain reporting that will be visible to senior management
- Represent the organization on financial,risk, and control matters in meetings with multiple partners
- Serve as a critical point of contract for highly visible issues and initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) with extensive experience using Excel for data analysis
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of business analysis
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis/Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi ) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Citi. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.