At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job Profile Position Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company's success. This position is primarily based in a location within PNC's footprint. Preferred locations are listed in this requisition. Responsibilities require time in the office or in a field on a regular basis. Some responsibilities can be performed remotely. Additional locations may be considered.
As a Service Now Platform Manager Sr. within PNC's Service Now Technology organization, in this opportunity, you will be responsible for the following areas.
ServiceNow Demand Management
ServiceNow Test and Defect Management
The following background/experience is preferred:
Previous ServiceNow Implementation and Architecture experience across the platform.
Experience with managing SAS (Software as a Service) Platform
Experience in Financial Industry (Governance, risk audit experience)
Ability to manage a large organization
IT Service Management/ITIL and process experience
Overall Process engineering, design experience and operational support services (idea to production)
- Delivers products/services in alignment with business needs and objectives. Responsible for multiple teams or departments within the Enterprise Infrastructure function.
- Contributes to infrastructure planning, development strategies/initiatives and product lifecycle/service orientation; determines current and future enterprise infrastructure needs. Oversees portfolio/program/project management responsibilities. Directs financial management and risk management capabilities.
- Contributes to stable and secure environment, incident management, product health/patching, and the asset management lifecycle. May communicate with vendors, suppliers and executive management to ensure availability of infrastructure technologies and support.
- Implements best practices for technology architecture and management.
- Directs, motivates, develops and oversees the performance of the management team and key staff.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Hardware Infrastructure - Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.Information Security Technologies - Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.IT Architecture - Knowledge of and ability to design and improve organizational IT structures and blueprints in order to better support business operations and efficiently achieve organizational objectives.IT Environment - Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.IT Industry: Trends & Directions - Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).IT Service Management (ITSM) - Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.IT Systems Management - Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of technical tools and techniques to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system performance.System and Technology Integration - Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms. Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university/college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. Education
Additional Job Description
Base Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.