Senior HRIS Analyst
Dallas Corporate Office, 1503 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas, United States of America Req
Monday, September 18, 2023
POSITION PURPOSE: Reporting to the Director of HRIS, the Senior HRIS Analyst will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) for the organization. This position will work closely with HR, Payroll and IT teams to ensure that HR technologies and systems meet the needs of the organization and are optimized for accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Stakeholder Support - Provide HR systems support to corporate and field team members, including training, systems access and issue troubleshooting.
- Process Improvements - Work within the HRIS team to recommend, develop, and implement improvements to HR systems to increase business efficiencies.
- Systems Access and Security - Collaborate with HR, Payroll and IT to maintain and execute MCR technology and data security processes across multiple platforms to ensure the integrity and security of corporate and employee data as well as compliance with data privacy and security regulations.
- Data Analysis and Reporting - Partner with stakeholders across the organization to determine, and execute on, data analysis needs in support of the business.
- Data Integrity - Conduct regular audits of HR systems to identify and correct errors and develop and implement HRIS policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Innovation - Help to ensure that the organization stays current on HR technology trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in HRIS administration
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in HRIS software and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Ceridian Dayforce
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures and data privacy regulations
- Familiarity with SQL, xml, and/or PowerBI
- Professional certification in HRIS administration or HR information management
- MCR is the 3rd-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States.
- Founded in 2006, our company has offices in New York City, Dallas, Chicago, and Richmond, Virginia.
- MCR has a $5.0 billion portfolio of 148 premium-branded hotels containing more than 22,000 guestrooms across 37 states and 106 cities.
- MCR has more than 7,000 team members across the country and operates hotels under 9 Marriott brands, 8 Hilton brands and a number of unflagged independent hotels.
- MCR was named one of Fast Company 's 10 Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020.
- MCR is a three-time recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, and a recipient of the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer.
- For the TWA Hotel at New York's JFK Airport, MCR won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the Urban Land Institute New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award and the American Institute of Architects national Architecture Award, the highest honor given by the AIA.
- Job Family Corporate
- Pay Type Salary