We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply .Job DetailsKantar, Program Manager - RemoteKantar
is the world s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people
and inspire growth
. Kantar Consulting s XTEL Trade Optimization
software is a powerful, end-to-end solution supporting the trade promotion lifecycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry.
Are you looking for the next challenge? As a Program Manager, you'll join our fast-paced Global Services team and play a key role in working on a variety of high profile IT projects to implement our XTEL software solutions for Business Processes Management, BI Stream.
- Lead customer contact for strategic engagements, owning new customer on-boarding, project deliverables and relationships throughout the project delivery cycle.
- You will delight customers through flawless project delivery and by building positive relationships with customers and internal teams, you will own the project to work through any challenges, issues or customer concerns quickly and with integrity.
- This role will ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the program .
- Responsibility will also involve taking ownership of budgeting, costing, forecasting and other financials related to projects.
- Assisting with pre-sales activity including RFP responses, quotations, SOW, defining scope of work, evaluations and customer assessments.
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams, ensuring productive utilization of all resources.
- Lead communications with all partners, internal and external.
- Leading both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
- We are looking for somebody who has owned the successful delivery of highly sophisticated projects/programs of work
- You should enjoy and be highly capable in planning, organizing, coordinating, and running resources to deliver projects to time, scope and budget whilst maintaining excellent relationships with partners.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their colleagues and customers.
- Ideally, you ll be certified and have qualifications in Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP, Waterfall or similar project management methodology.
- You should have a constant risk management approach with ability to consider what might go wrong and mitigate accordingly.
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
, we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients.Kantar
is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal StatementPRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in Connecticut is $96,900 - $161,600. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Location
Connecticut, Work from HomeUnited States of AmericaKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Kantar. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.