Manager of Inside Sales will lead, coach, and mentor a team of 18-25 insides sales associates in an inbound warm lead call center environment. They will prepare and analyze data to improve team results, call quality, and metrics. Must have strong leadership experience and a people first culture.
Manager of Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls, provide feedback and solutions to improve quality and performance
- Partner with peers, identify trends and areas of opportunity in an effort to elevate call center performance
- Ensure associates and lead agents are achieving desired performance
- Coach agent to develop rapport with clients from inbound and outbound calls to complete directory updates
- Coach agent to effectively develop Oral History Project stories using active listening strategies
- Coach agent to identify clients' needs and sales opportunities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity
- Hire, train, coach, and lead sales representatives as they provide support for customers
- Answer representative's questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be resolved by representatives
- Lead a high performance work team of strong sales professionals that are also servant leaders
- Take initiative on additional tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Monday- Friday Schedule
- Must be available to work a set 8 hour shift between 7:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- Rotating one Saturday day shift a quarter
Manager of Inside Sales Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent leadership communication and team building experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of PCI product offerings
- Proficient with Zoom or related software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Manager of Inside Sales Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of call center team management experience required
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field strongly preferred
Manager of Inside Sales Benefits:
- Free Teladoc
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- 401K with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
Manager of Inside Sales Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods (8-hours) of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
PCI is firmly committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. PCI offers employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, U.S. military and or other prohibited bases of discrimination, both state and local. All aspects of the employment relationship (including recruiting, hiring, training, working conditions, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination) are subject to this policy. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Publishing Concepts LLC. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.