We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply . Job Details Kantar
is the world s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people
and inspire growth
. Kantar s XTEL Trade Optimization
software is a powerful, end-to-end solution supporting the trade promotion life cycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry.
As an Incident & Service Delivery Manager
you will be accountable for the lifecycle of all incidents including declaring major incident and associated communications through to resolution, and follow-on root cause investigation and fix implementation. RESPONSIBILITIES
- End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of incidents/service requests, ensuring customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer in relation to support activities and ensure that the contracted scope of services is delivered against defined SLA s ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Supervise the progression of incidents, proactively intervening when appropriate to ensure that incidents/service requests are progressed through to closure in a timely manner
- Complete post major incident reviews, detailing root cause and hold customer meetings to review findings and discuss recommendations for improvement
- Setup and distribute major incident communications during the major incident life cycle
- Review and recommend, as appropriate, changes to support processes to ensure continuous improvement of the Incident Management process
- Coordinate the implementation of workaround solutions to meet service restoration critical metrics
- Ensure incidents records are handled and updated in the system(s)
- Provide interim and full incident reports in accordance with defined SLAs
- Advise, escalate and communicate to senior management the existence and status of major incidents as necessary
- Conduct regular customer service reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Ensure changes, releases, patches or upgrades to customer production environments are managed effectively and in a timely manner through the change & release management process
- Ensures service transition & operational readiness activities are provisioned within the support organisation
- Train, coach and mentor team members across the support functions
- Leads the support team on a daily basis, ensuring effective deployment of skills and resources to ensure all service levels are met or exceeded
- Oversee and prioritise shift operations for support teams
- 5+ years experience of incident, problem or service management within an enterprise software organisation
- ITIL Foundation qualification/knowledge, or equivalent
- Proven experience implementing ITIL incident processes and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in ServiceNow and Jira tooling.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of collaborators
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in.
Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in New York is $ 85,600.00USD. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Location
New York, Work from HomeUnited States of America Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Kantar. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.