We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply .Job DetailsMarketplace, Director of Product- RemoteKantar
is the world s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people
and inspire growth
The Kantar Marketplace
team is looking for an accomplished data-driven Director of Product with an admirable record of leading successful product initiatives from concept to market.
You ll be advising a team of product managers elevating our platform to next level. Collaborating closely with a diverse distributed team across the business: customers, business development, sales, marketing, peer product managers, development teams, QA, Analytics and other functions to help drive the next generation of our agile research solutions and integrations on Kantar Marketplace.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are dedicated to crafting innovative products, we would be honored to speak with you!Responsibilities:
- Lead product strategy and vision for self-served research solutions on the Marketplace platform
- Define, maintain and complete product roadmap, lead prioritization with collaborators
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers
- Perform competitive product analysis and market research to stay on top of industry trends and ensure the new solutions are compelling and commercially viable.
- Conduct customer/user discovery interviews and usability testing with both customers and internal to ensure ultimate user experience.
- Collaborate with international team of researchers, executives, UI/UX designers, sales, marketing, business development, operations and legal across the globe throughout the product life cycle
- Define product/project scope, author detailed requirements. Build epics and user stories, define acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with engineering,QA,Scrum Masters and BA teams using Agile methodologies
- Define product metrics, supervise KPIs, perform data analysis to inform decisions
- Extensive product management experience (7+ years) with a track record of launching successful technology B2B products, both as individual contributor and developing a team
- Accomplished history in handling sophisticated projects, with an acute attention to quality. Admirable ability to balance challenging priorities and excel in big strategic challenges and small tactical decisions.
- Experience guiding multi-functional teams, with the ability to engage collaborators at all seniority levels. Comfortable operating in global environments distinctive backgrounds, locations, and time zones
- Experience teaming with customers and hosting customer discovery sessions
- Strong commercial savvy
- A growth mindset. Ability to think creatively and craft innovative solutions
- Outline requirements and break them down into practical user stories
- Experience providing wireframes to effectively communicate product concepts and features
- Creative - you have an excellent eye for inspiring design and understand what makes a highly engaged user experience
- Expertise in Product Management methodologies
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and experience working with teams in an Agile environment
- Experience in driving continuous customer discovery
- Experience defining product KPIs and using analytics tools to drive data driven decisions
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Savvy with B2B SaaS platforms & digital marketplaces a bonus
- PLG (Product Leg Growth) expertise also advantageous
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medial plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal StatementPRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in New York is $ 137,800.00 USD. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Location
North Carolina, Work from HomeUnited States of AmericaKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Kantar. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.