We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply . Job Details Kantar
is the world s leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people
and inspire growth
Profiles Division, our research data illuminates. It provides clarity, reveals information and empowers brands and marketers to make sound decisions that inspire growth. A trusted global partner for digital data collection we help clients connect with people, using our expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies to provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviors. This includes survey design, sampling, profiling, data integration and activation for programmatic campaigns. Our single access point to 88 million deeply-profiled research-ready respondents enables clients to build rich profiles of their target audience and access immediately useful data.
Due to increased client activity and exciting new opportunities for growth in our mobile solutions team, Kantar Profiles
is hiring for a number of positions to add to our outstanding domain and technology expertise.
The Profiles Division s product leadership team is looking for a data-driven Product Manager
with a track record of leading consumer-focused product initiatives from concept to market. You will oversee the growth and effectiveness of our apps, websites, browser extensions and other emerging platforms, focused on scaled growth for the next three years . The right candidate has a passion for researching and learning new products and brings a mix of product innovation, design thinking, evidence led decision making, leadership skills, technical knowledge, and great instincts.
This critical role is an outstanding opportunity for a high-reaching individual, well versed in commercializing data products to help build a new generation of user-focused products to drive customer value and solidify key differentiators. If this is you, we would be honored to speak with you!What You'll need:
- 2-4 years in a Product Management role, with a record of launching successful B2C products to market
- Experience running SaaS, CMS, and COTS platforms
- BA/BS required, MBA or Master s degree a plus
- Subscribes to generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices
- Familiar with web analytics and data/BI tools
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with market research, marketing, or design thinking a plus
- Clear understanding of the lifecycle of a product and the product management lifecycle process.
- Experience p erform ing driven product analysis and market research to stay on top of industry trends and standard methodologies.
- Define product strategy and vision. Create and maintain product roadmaps, lead prioritization with collaborators and handle product backlog.
- Define product/project scope, outline comprehensive requirements.
- Experience providing wireframes and mockups to effectively communicate new product concepts and features.
- Familiarity with the principles of user experience design and top design frameworks.
- Ability to break down detailed requirements into useful themes and epics.
- Build a shared understanding around user needs and the definition of "done."
- Create complete user stories with concisely written acceptance criteria that ensures all scenarios are considered.
- Conduct customer interviews and usability testing to ensure product features are both relevant and profitable.
- Work with marketing to create product launch and pre and post-rollout communication plans.
- Define product metrics, monitor KPIs, perform data analysis to make data driven decisions.
- Experience leading complex projects, with an acute attention to quality.
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams, with the ability to interact with various collaborators, including globally distributed teams.
- Collaborate with executives, UI/UX designers, sales, marketing, business development, operations and legal throughout product lifecycle.
- Work directly with Technical Program Management, Engineering and QA teams using Agile/Scrum practices.
- You have a great eye for inspiring design and understand what makes a great user experience.
- Consider yourself a creative and innovative problem solver.
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of the market research industry.
- Must be a "doer" with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude.
- Detail oriented, highly organized with outstanding project management and execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, making you a proven influencer and collaborator.
- Leadership skills and ability to work well with teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively and professionally to groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action.
- Know how to make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up product decisions.
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medial plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to encourage new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to thrive in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to build a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ("Kantar"). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in New York is $85,000 - $141,600. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Location
New York, Work from HomeUnited States of America Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world s leading data . click apply for full job details
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Kantar. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.