Technology Operations (Second Shift 230p-11p CST)
Salary: $100k-$115k + bonus
Location: Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX
Hybrid: 3 days on-site, 2 days remote
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
- 5+ years of OS390 JCL and IBM utilities
- 5+ years working in a multi-platform environment.
- 5+ years working knowledge of an open systems scheduling product (UC4).
- 5+ years working knowledge of Mobius/Brio.
- DevOps experience desired but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, Windows, and Mainframe/JCL.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Employ first-level Incident identification and resolution techniques to address interruptions across Mainframe, UNIX, Windows, and Network platforms.
- Monitor multiple applications and systems.
- Monitor and respond to applications/systems alerts across all platforms in accordance with Quality Standards and/or Security Policies.
- Report and document any processing anomalies
- Maintain processing records and logs.
- Escalate Production Incidents to Second-Level support as required per policy to ensure a timely resolution.