Associate Principal, Site Reliability Engineering
SALARY $117K - $150K
Hybrid 3 days on site 2 days remote
Open to h1b
SELLING POINTS: next generation cloud platform through automation create and enhance runbooks aws splunk container orchestration Kubernetes mesos docker swarm rancher terraform ansible puppet chef Scripting in bash python go ci/cd distributed messaging a plus
- Experience managing infrastructure in public cloud environments like AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP.
- Experience providing visibility using monitoring and alerting tools like Splunk, SignalFx, AppDynamics, Datadog, ELK, Prometheus or Grafana.
- Experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm or Rancher.
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- Programming/Scripting experience in languages like Java, Bash, Python or Go.
- Experience with distributed messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, or ActiveMQ.
- Experience with using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, Travis, Harness, Spinnaker, Appveyor, CodeBuild or CodePipeline.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in Site Reliability Engineering/DevOps