As a Senior Program Manager in the Professional Services group, you will be responsible for delivery of intelligent applications from e2open's SaaS suite. You will have direct responsibility for solution delivery to a customer across all project phases and will use your knowledge of Supply Chain Planning practices to deliver high customer satisfaction, by acting as an advocate for the client, providing direction for design activities, ensuring project delivery on-time and within budget.
- Serve as the primary client interface from an application perspective.
- Lead in the resolution of any issues and problems that develop during the course of the project and effectively identify and communicate risk and mitigation options to other leaders within the project.
- Structure customer requirements into a series of business releases.
- Be a leader on a team of technical and business analysts and engineers, foster a productive team environment, leverage diverse views to encourage innovation, and mentor team members to ensure their success and growth
- Assess project performance and communicate lessons learned to increase institutional knowledge, and further enhance best practices, tools, processes, and methodologies within Professional Services.
- Secondary responsibility for project management. Provide high level plans for budget and scope and prepare and track the project management documents, including the Statement of Work, Change Order requests, Resource Plan, Risk Management, and Time Management documents.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Ph. D. degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or Management Science/Operations Research.
- Broad process knowledge desired across multiple of the following: Inventory optimization, supply planning, sales and operations planning, or demand planning/demand sensing
- 5 years of experience working in a Supply Chain-related or SaaS-related field in increasingly responsible roles including implementing complex solutions in an enterprise customer environment
- Hands-on experience in software deployment projects (no software development experience required)
- Ability to communicate and guide the implementation effort towards business objectives
- Ability to proactively identify issues and to build mitigation plans
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the customer
- Ability to work across all levels of the internal and external organization
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to present strategic information, data, and results in a clear and understandable manner utilizing methods appropriate to various forums
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for delivering
- Experience working with Demand Planning, Demand Sensing, Supply Planning, or Inventory Optimization solutions
- Analytics/Reporting experience working with QlikView/QlikSense
- Systems integration
- Project methodologies (eg, waterfall, Agile)
- Software development life cycle (SDLC)
e2open is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
e2open participates in the E-verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
e2open does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates or preferred vendors. We will not consider unsolicited referrals.
- Masters or better in Business Administration or related field.
- 5-10 years: Sales experience in complex software sales environment