Work for a global OEM that builds innovative production machinery used in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries. Need work/life balance? The company is very family-friendly.
As Project Engineer,
you will be responsible for the overall technical management of the product handling projects. This company has been in business since 1950 and is a world leader in modernized processing equipment.Job Responsibilities
Required Education and Experience
- Create the project Conceptual Layout Drawing (CLD) in AutoCAD 2D format
- Develop a project schedule prior to or after the sale
- Test equipment and products
- Generate the project Equipment Layout Drawings (ELD) in AutoCAD 2D format
- Generate a Change Order Log
- Track the ELD approval from the customer
- Generate the Motor and Device (MAD) list and CCL
- Coordinate PLC Program simulations
- Generate equipment Product Safety Drawings (PSD)
- Generate project specific Recommended Spare Parts List (SPL)
- Maintain time charging Networks in SAP
- AA or Bachelor's degree in engineering (or engineering-related field) or Computer-Aided Design and Drafting) or
- Produce layout drawings, MAD lists
- Able to travel domestically/internationally 15-25%.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Automationtechies. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.