- They welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, and abilities!
- You will work on a small, highly experienced engineering team !
About Our Client
The Client is continuing the build of a product that is used worldwide by many of the biggest and smallest names in news, journalism, and visual marketing industries, as well as thousands of the top visual content freelancers. They take an outcomes-based view of success, and they're very open to the manner in which they get there.
The main responsibilities are:
- You will build and support features like intelligent content feeds, user profiles, search experiences and more with a focus on visual media.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Experience with Ember is not required but is a HUGE plus.
- Strong programming fundamentals (OOP, data structures, functional programming)
- Experienced in principles of responsive web design
- Familiar with web application concepts (REST/RPC APIs, SPA, Browser capabilities, CORS/CSR)
- Familiar with modern CSS concepts and solutions
- Excellent at debugging and root cause issue analysis
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Mentorship from highly experienced web developers
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible remote work options
- Competitive health plans and benefits
- Strong incentive stock options plan
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Michael Page International Inc. Please note ComputerJobs - Texas Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.