Corporate Finance Analyst
Salary: $95k-$105k + 10% bonus
Location: Hybrid role in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3+ years in an analytical role in corporate finance or management consulting with specific focus on financial planning and analysis
- Understanding of discounted cash flow analysis using IRR, NPV and payback
- Working knowledge of project-based accounting systems
- Certified Public Accountant or CMA
- Prior regulatory/SEC work environment experience
- Lead finance support for operational projects and facilitate project proposals evaluation, periodic reporting, variance analysis and post implementation benefit analysis.
- Assist in the execution of the company's annual budget and monthly forecasting processes, including partnering with department management to set timelines and incorporate business unit feedback.
- Compare and analyze budget against actual and forecasted results.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of the going concern model of various financial models.