A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology. Our Application Evolution Services team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise applications by optimizing the technology while driving transformation and innovation to increase business performance. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities, and achieving operational efficiencies by managing and maintaining their application ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment by managing the support and continuous transformation of their solutions in the areas of sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing and human capital.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
- Leveraging experience developing Application Managed Services solutions that align to clients technology and business needs, including, Support, Enhancement and Release management using ITIL methodologies;
- Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation and support of ERP, HR, and/or CRM technologies, designing, developing, and evolving platform based applications that meet client business needs;
- Leveraging acumen to understand underlying client business problems, while developing and delivering SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, and/or Workday technology-enabled solutions that addresses the identified issues. This includes understanding the sales, service and marketing functions within the organization and how the technology will help streamline organizational needs;
- Performing as a team leader-supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Conducting industry, market, competitive and value chain analysis;
- Developing business cases and understanding underlying ROI;
- Conducting customer segmentations and developing associated segment strategies and value propositions;
- Performing capability gap analyses and other-related customer-facing capabilities;
- Developing customer centric operating models;
- Understanding customer trends in the Finance, HR, and/or B2B/C spaces, as well as across industries;
- Driving strategic change into client organization;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management;
- Leveraging industry knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management and project facilitation;
- Leading and/or facilitating teams and develop client proposals, leveraging extensive business development and relationship management know-how;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by: Developing and sustaining impactful client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and, Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation;
- Leveraging Business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement with quantifiable results;
- Utilizing analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks;
- Implementing system applications, software configurations, and XML or other related coding in the following ERP/CRM technological product suites; Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Workday, Marketo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP; and,
- Utilizing PC applications (ie Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to effectively capture clients needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs into system functionality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.